DEFINITION OF TERMS
- "Administration of the Company's website (hereinafter - Site Administration)" - authorized employees responsible for managing the site and acting on behalf of BITUPPER, who organize and (or) process personal data, define the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, as well as actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a defined individual (subject of personal data).
- "Personal data processing" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data (with or without the use of automation tools), including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transferring (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- "Privacy of personal data" - a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other persons who have an access to personal data to prevent its dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other valid grounds.
- "Site user (hereinafter - User)" - a person who has an access to the Site through the Internet and uses the website bitupper.com.
- "Cookies" - a small piece of data sent by a web-server and stored on user's computer that the web-client or web-browser sends to the web-server each time through an HTTP request while attempting to open the page of the corresponding site.
- "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.4. The Site Administration does not check the authenticity of the personal data provided by the User.
- User’s name;
- User’s e-mail.
3.3. Disabling Cookies may entail inability to access parts of the BITUPPER website that require authorization.
- The Сompany collects statistics on the visitors’ IP-addresses. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems.
4. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
4.1. The Site Administration can use User’s personal data in order to:
- Identificate the User registered on the Company's website for placing an order and (or) entering into a Remote Service Agreement with the BITUPPER Company.
- Provide the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
- Establish a feedback with the User, including sending notifications and requests regarding the use of the Company's website, rendering services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- Determinate user's location in order to ensure security and fraud prevention.
- Confirm the authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Create an account to use the services, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- Notify the User about the status of the application.
- Provide the User with effective client and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- Provide the User with their consent to the information on product updates, special offers, details on prices, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Company or the Company's partners.
- Organize advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- Provide the User with access to the sites or services of the Company's partners in order to obtain products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
5.1. The User's personal data processing is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems with or without the use of automation tools.
5.2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, only for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order made on the BITUPPER website.
5.3. The User's personal data can be transferred to the competent authorities of the Russian Federation government only on the valid grounds and in the order established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The Site Administration takes all the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.6. The Site Administration in collaboration with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES
6.1. The User is obliged to:
- Provide information on the personal data necessary for the use of the Company's website.
- Update the provided personal data in case of its changing.
6.2. The Site Administration is obliged to:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect such information in the existing business.
- Block the personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of the request of the User, their legal representative or competent authority for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the verification period in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information the Site Administration is not responsible, if this confidential information:
- Became public property before its loss or disclosure.
- Was received from a third party before its obtaining by the Site Administration.
- Was disclosed with the User’s consent.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Company's site and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The receiver of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the claim's applicant in writing of the claim consideration results.
8.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS